Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
At YourCause, we are making a massive impact on the world by connecting corporations and their employees to the causes they care about. We partner with socially-minded corporations and provide them with a platform to drive global change through collective impact. Our clients are some of the brands you know and love, and we’re looking for a few like-minded people to help us grow the Global Good Network.
Our employees are passionate about doing good and making a difference, while innovating a new technology industry.
Assist CFO with accounting activities to support the growth and success of YourCause, LLC. This position reports to the CFO.
Your Responsibilities Include:
1. Support all key aspects of day-to-day and monthly accounting processes, to include:
- Accounts receivable
- Manage client invoices and collections
- Maintain tracking of all client revenues (deferred and current revenues) in the accounting system
- Accounts payable
- Execute purchasing and bill paying activities
- Ensure all expense transactions are accurately entered into the accounting system
2. Assist in monthly balance sheet reconciliations
3. Support building and reporting financial statements and other management financial reporting dashboards
4. Assist with the annual audit; respond to and support external auditors’ inquiries
5. Support the tracking and payment of all company government tax requirements
6. Remain current on trends and developments in financial GAAP accounting, suggesting new processes and techniques when possible, to benefit the company.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills, results orientation, and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in keying and reviewing data
- Strong analytical ability, and some experience with accounts receivable, payable and/or corporate accounting processes.
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Public Affairs
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.