Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Client Support Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is looking for an individual who truly understands the commitment to customer service. Our Customer Advocacy Team is small, but handles the bulk of customer support inquires. Day-to-day responsibilities include responding to e-mail, live chat, and phones calls in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate will have experience in and an appreciation for delivering high-quality customer service and rapid response times. We are looking for an energetic, friendly, and professional candidate to join our team.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Managing support inquires for assigned clients
- Replying to and resolving inquires within standard service level agreements
- Researching and escalating inquires as necessary to Customer Advocacy Resolution Leads in a timely manner
- Documenting and reporting bug and user interface issues to the tech team
- A winning attitude
- A track record of a strong customer focus
- Experience in Client Retention
- Experience in working with cross-departmental teams
- Ability to skillfully prioritize and manage projects and issues
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management
- A passion for helping others
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.