Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Build data pipeline solutions on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Redshift
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions
- Build high interactive data driven reports using Tableau or any BI tool
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Focus massively on delivering with speed and quality
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in a SCRUM Agile environment
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of experience architecting, leading and delivering enterprise-class solutions and building data pipelines using Kafka and Spark on top Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Experience must include any experience in the following: working with NoSQL databases; working with stream processing framework like Spark or Storm on top of Kafka; building cloud base data application on AWS or Azure; Microsoft SQL Server; Tableau; AWS Redshift; and Microsoft SSIS.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.