Join Our Team! We currently have a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst. This position will have an active role in our monthly reporting and analysis, ad-hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections. YourCause is looking for an analyst who will work hand-in-hand with our Head of Finance and overall finance team. The successful candidate will help lead and develop the following areas: financial results, audits, cash flow, invoicing, internal controls and processes and budgeting. He/she will need to be a great communicator – they will communicate across departments, and often with clients. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who strives to contribute to a first-class team and organization. He/she must be hard-working, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES included but not limited to:
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to key managers
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget, estimate and prior periods and analyze fluctuations
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
- Prepare annual financial information to be provided to the external auditors
- Prepare quarterly operating reports
- Create and update Salesforce database
- Assist in the budget & estimate process
- Maintain budget and estimate information in the accounting system (currently Quickbooks)
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Track contracts and work orders and issue accurate client invoices
- Manage accounts receivables and collections
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA/CPA is a plus
- 3 years of experience in financial analysis or cost accounting
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
- Excellent initiative and communication skills
- Ability to complete projects and tasks efficiently and accurately
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Personable and works well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
What to expect at YourCause:
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality.
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, outdoor park, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, ownership incentives, gym membership, vacation.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Simply put, YourCause is a technology company connecting corporations and their employees with the causes they care most about. Our SaaS-based CSRconnect Platform is a fully hosted and managed solution used to engage employees in volunteering, giving, and sustainability initiatives, along with helping grants administrators manage corporate and foundation philanthropic programs. We currently support over 4.2 million employees in 160+ countries at more than 140 Fortune 1000 companies. Since inception we've processed nearly $1.5B to charities and tracked over 23M volunteer hours - that's 2,625 years! The companies partnering with us are joining the YourCause Global Good Network, representing some of the most committed corporate citizens and dedicated nonprofits around the world.
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.