Join Our Team! YourCause is looking for a Front-End Developer to help us build engaging experiences for both desktop and mobile.
Responsibilities will include:
Be a key member in re-thinking and implementing the user experience of the application
Develop high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
Technical Skills and Experience:
Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, Nodejs
Comfortable working in Visual Studio 2015 or similar tool
Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- A passion for technology and a hunger to learn more
- Familiarity with Git / SVN version control
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the SDLC, preferably Agile and Test-driven methodologies
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field or equivalent experience
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality.
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, outdoor park, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, ownership incentives, gym membership, vacation.
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.