How-To: Start an ERG
It’s important to start an Employee Resource Group off on the right foot. This worksheet serves as a guide to make sure the most important details are not forgotten. It walks through the steps to have your ERG approved, find the right leadership, identify the founding principles & goals, plan your first meeting, and message about your new group.
Use this sheet as a kick-start to ensure you’ve covered all your bases... but the creativity and inspiration for the future of your ERG, that’s up to you!
This whitepaper offers insight into starting your own ERG like:
- Tips on how to start an ERG
- Notifying the best leadership
- Creating founding principles
- Detailing logistics and communication
- Planning your first meeting