Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Client Support Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is searching for a key role to come onboard as an Implementation Manager and launch new clients on our employee engagement platform. This person will be responsible for training new clients on the software functionalities and guiding them through the launch process.
With our rapid growth of new clients, organization as well as presentation and communication skills will be key to the success of this position. The Implementation Manager is responsible for coordinating and conducting the implementation processes internally and externally. In addition, this person must possess excellent management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and clients. Technical experience and knowledge are key assets.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the implementation process for large, complex client accounts
- Provide ongoing support to clients, from initial implementation to delivering customer training
- Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of YourCause’s internal teams
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Help establish best practices for our implementation process
- Approximately 3-5 years of software implementation experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong data analysis skills
- Knowledgeable about data integration, file transfers, etc.
- Programming knowledge a plus
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to setup both clients and YourCause for long-term success
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30%) – travel schedule allows for work/life balance
Education and Experience
- Preferred: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Communications, or Business Degree
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation.