Junior Processing Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage quarterly data analysis reports
- Assist in preparing company's annual data Industry Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Analyze and forecast current and prospective data for both giving and volunteering
- Support the client processing team with corporate employee donations and matching request reconciliations
- Manage and track returned non-profit organization checks and contribute innovative solutions to decrease the number of returned payments
- Generate, reconcile and process high dollar amounts for clients' processing cycles
- Works directly with corporate employees and non-profit organizations
- Assist in additional non-profit data analysis projects as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Public Affairs
- 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- 1 year of experience in each of the following: Tableau Software, customer service environment, and data analysis
- Experience can be gained concurrently.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation