Junior Processing Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage quarterly data analysis reports
- Assist in preparing company's annual data Industry Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Analyze and forecast current and prospective data for both giving and volunteering
- Support the client processing team with corporate employee donations and matching request reconciliations
- Manage and track returned non-profit organization checks and contribute innovative solutions to decrease the number of returned payments
- Generate, reconcile and process high dollar amounts for clients' processing cycles
- Works directly with corporate employees and non-profit organizations
- Assist in additional non-profit data analysis projects as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Public Affairs
- 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- 1 year of experience in each of the following: Tableau Software, customer service environment, and data analysis
- Experience can be gained concurrently.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.