YourCause is seeking an experienced Product Manager that will take ownership of the overall strategic vision, roadmap, and feature definition of key components of our enterprise platform. The ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of directly relevant experience as a product manager in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology company and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, interfacing regularly with customers, YourCause account managers, Head of Product, UX designers, Engineering staff, and Management. Position is based in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and executing a thoughtful strategy and roadmap for key components of our platform
- Clearly communicating our strategy and roadmap to all stakeholders
- Release and launch planning and execution
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Fully understanding our market and opportunities for innovation and disruption
- Demonstrating true business ownership of key components of our platform
- Experience managing a SaaS product in a high growth environment
- Excellent all-around communication skills, including customer-facing abilities
- Confidence in explaining and debating strategic vision and decisions
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation.
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.