Program Services Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Department: Client Support Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Entry/ Mid-Level
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for helping others, an interest in corporate social responsibility, and who want the opportunity to work with a growing tech company. If this sounds like you, we’d like for you to apply!
YourCause is looking for candidates to work closely with our Account Management Team on a number of hands-on projects, and who will provide support to the millions of non-profits in our database. This individual will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a variety of positions within YourCause.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Account Managers with daily responsibilities supporting our clients
- Manage monthly projects for your assigned clients
- Perform data manipulation projects, such as data cleaning and data entry
- Assist with drafting internal documents and deliverables
- Provide customer support to non-profit organizations answering incoming phone calls, emails, and live chats
- Self-motivated and able to research issues independently
- High level of comfort working with excel spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week, 40 hours preferred
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree or 2-3 years of equivalent experience in the workforce
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation