Program Services Coordinator
Location: Plano, TX
Department: Client Support Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Entry/ Mid-Level
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for helping others, an interest in corporate social responsibility, and who want the opportunity to work with a growing tech company. If this sounds like you, we’d like for you to apply!
YourCause is looking for candidates to work closely with our Account Management Team on a number of hands-on projects, and who will provide support to the millions of non-profits in our database. This individual will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a variety of positions within YourCause.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Account Managers with daily responsibilities supporting our clients
- Manage monthly projects for your assigned clients
- Perform data manipulation projects, such as data cleaning and data entry
- Assist with drafting internal documents and deliverables
- Provide customer support to non-profit organizations answering incoming phone calls, emails, and live chats
- Self-motivated and able to research issues independently
- High level of comfort working with excel spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week, 40 hours preferred
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree or 2-3 years of equivalent experience in the workforce
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.