Join Our Team! YourCause is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key projects, including: planning, identifying risks, tracking progress, resolving issues, and removing obstacles.
- Directs and reviews backlog grooming with team members to ensure all responsible parties have a clear understanding of the product roadmap
- Works with the QA team and help set expectations around testing strategy for releases
- Manages product developments for the technical services portion of projects from initiation to closure, including high-level synopsis and tasks to be covered
- Works with the Lead Project Manager to project outlines, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources and timing
- Drives project meetings and coordinates and facilitates communications with all team levels to ensure task expectations on a regular and timely basis and transparency of release progress
- Manages project expectations with team members and documenting changes
- Tracks and reports on project milestones and providing status reports to the Lead Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study
- One year of experience as a Project Manager for a web-based company
- Practical experience managing an Agile process
- Project Management Certification (CSM) Preferred
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA)
What to expect at YourCause:
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality.
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, outdoor park, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, ownership incentives, gym membership, vacation.
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.