Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Sales Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause defines and practices ‘sales’ differently from the norm. Yes, we’re looking for an ambitious, energetic individual who will have immediate impact on business growth, but it’s not a ‘another day, another dollar’ state of mind. One of our core values is partnership, which means a YourCause sales executive will be a product evangelist, be a diligent team player and commit to creating relationships while designing solutions with corporations. We're problem solvers. We're storytellers. We're partnership makers.
The right team member should be well-rounded, flexible, creative, and forward thinking. You will diligently explore our potential clients’ challenges and goals; forging a partnership to help create program efficiencies using the most powerful corporate social responsibility software around. You’ll be completely immersed in our company’s operations as we continue to develop intuitive technology that helps companies connect with their employees and the causes they care about most. You will be expected to provide valuable industry insights to your prospects while positioning our solution. Those in sales and market development set the tone for first impression and we’ve built a reputation we’d like to keep.
We are a tight-knit team at YourCause, but we also expect you to work independently, without constant guidance or oversight. You have the opportunity to add tremendous value and we expect you to fully take charge of that opportunity.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Build strong personal and professional relationships with prospects and clients
- Lead product demonstrations both virtually and in-person
- Represent YourCause’s people, culture, and values in the market
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy
- Support product and market development
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities that you can convert to closed sales
- Create and negotiate pricing proposals in conjunction with RFPs and opportunities
- Evangelize YourCause’s culture
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Be a team player
- Be comfortable, conversational and confident on the phone and in-person with Sr. Manager, Director, and VP-level candidates
- Be tech savvy to understand our product and lead demonstrations
- Be creative and forward thinking
- Be a strong researcher to provide industry innovations and insights
- Be experienced in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Be flexible enough to move from project to project
- Have the ability to learn new technologies and positioning around them
- Have 2+ years of experience in an enterprise environments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation