Sales Development Associate
Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Sales Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause defines and practices ‘sales’ differently from the norm. Yes, we’re looking for an ambitious, energetic individual who will have an immediate impact on business growth, but it’s not a ‘another day, another dollar’ state of mind. One of our core values is partnership, which means a YourCause Sales Development Associate will be a product evangelist, be a diligent team player, and commit to creating relationships, designing solutions with corporations, and building the Global Good Network.
The right team member should be well-rounded, flexible, creative, and forward thinking. You will work in a close-knit team managing the early stages of our sales process. This includes working with market development team members to identify new accounts and contacts, leverage research and creative writing skills to execute our outreach process, and form genuine relationships rooted in partnership with some of the world’s top corporate citizens. This isn’t your smile-and-dial type of sales development position. Creativity, strategy, and a relentless focus on helping our clients solve problems is at the core of our sales development philosophy.
You’ll be part of a dynamic and high-functioning team, but we also expect you to work independently, without constant guidance or oversight. You have the opportunity to add tremendous value and we expect you to fully take charge of that opportunity.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Source and generate new leads in partnership with our market development team
- Maintain market insights
- Research prospective clients
- Perform early stages of the sales process
- Strategize with sales executives, sales enablement, and marketing team members
- Provide initial and follow-up communication with prospect
- Forge and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Salesforce administration and analytics
- Provide recurring sales reports, summaries, and suggested actions
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Be a team player
- Be comfortable, conversational and confident on the phone and in-person with Sr. Manager, Director, and VP-level prospects
- Be creative and forward thinking
- Be opportunistic
- Stay highly organized and task-oriented
- Be a strong researcher with a do-whatever-it-takes mentality
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly expand their knowledge, both in and out of the workplace
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation