Sales Support and Development Associate
The Sales Support and Development Associate is a unique role allowing you to wear numerous hats and apply critical thinking, analytical, marketing, and communication skills on a daily basis. As a function of the Sales Operations team, you will directly impact revenue generation and overall company success. This role will primarily consist of researching potential clients, establishing new leads, managing Salesforce and similar prospecting and automation tools, executing early-stage sales processes, and analyzing, reporting on, and improving our outreach processes. In addition, you’ll get to contribute to other areas of sales support such as activity analysis, sales reporting, and industry benchmarking.
A successful team member will be an excellent writer, able to communicate technically, analytically, and socially, have a keen sense of customer service, be highly organized for ongoing project management, be highly efficient with excel, and possess excellent verbal communication skills. In addition you must be an activity-driven individual as this position and your ability to meet quantitative goals directly contributes to our success. The YourCause culture also fosters partnership, team collaboration and welcomes all team members to think outside the box. There should be a “hunger” to get to know YourCause as a company, our clients, product (CSRconnect) and the overall CSR industry. Those in sales and marketing set the tone for our first impression and we’ve built a reputation we’d like to keep.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- A critical and analytical thinker
- Proven project management skills
- Detail oriented in both design and written communication
- Comfortable, conversational, and confident on the phone
- Opportunistic – continuously identifying opportunities to improve our processes
- Tech savvy enough to understand our SaaS solution
- A strong researcher - providing industry innovations and insights
- Experienced in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Nice to have Skills:
- Salesforce.com experience
- Familiarity with Corporate Social Responsibility industry
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Sourcing and generating new leads
- Maintaining markets insights to assist in lead generation and on-going sales communication
- Performing early stages of the sales process
- Providing recurring sales reports, summaries, and suggested actions
- Salesforce administration
- Provide initial and follow-up communication with prospects
- Support with demo site testing and setup
- Participate in exploration calls and demonstrations
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality.
- We work hard. We play hard.
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture.
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout.
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, outdoor park, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities.
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, ownership incentives, gym membership, vacation.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.