We're looking for a Security Analyst II to join our team!
YourCause is seeking a Security Analyst II to identify and suggest mitigation plans for areas of security flaws and/or refinement across the company.
- Recommend and/or implement network security and server security enhancements (system and application updates including OS, Antivirus, Firewall etc.)
- Monitor and scan internal and client-facing SaaS web applications for security flaws and proper server security configuration.
- Cooperate with key members of the Engineering and Product teams to improve security components of existing and new projects.
- Manage and consolidate independent third-party vulnerability assessments of client-facing apps and work with Project Managers to help mitigate discovered vulnerabilities.
- Develop, implement and train staff on information security policies, best practices, and social engineering hacking techniques.
- Build, communicate and coach employees on company information security policies.
- Manage and ensure compliance with security and privacy requirements, and regulations including but not limited to Privacy Shield and PCI DSS.
- Responsible for assessing all security and privacy related contractual agreements with existing and new business partners.
- Lead risk assessment and report to internal stakeholders on third-party providers' adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study.
- 12 months of experience with each of the following Linux, Windows and OS X security best practices.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.