Security Analyst II
Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Sales Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is seeking a Security Analyst II to manage the day-to-day communication of the company’s software and network security stance; to identify and suggest mitigation plans for areas with potential security risks; and/or to provide engineering leadership and company management with recommendations for refinement across the company.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and complete all security reviews requested by new and existing clients (namely the completion of Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) Questionnaires).
- Write standardized responses to ongoing security related questions and responses that are used for security documentation throughout the sales and/or client maintenance process.
- Recommend and/or implement network security and server security enhancements (system and application updates including OS, Antivirus, Firewall etc.).
- Monitor and scan internal and client-facing SaaS web applications for security flaws and proper server security configuration.
- Cooperate with key members of the Engineering and Product teams to improve security components of existing and new projects.
- Manage and consolidate independent third-party vulnerability assessments of client-facing apps and work with Project Managers to help mitigate discovered vulnerabilities.
- Develop, implement and train staff on information security policies, best practices, and social engineering hacking techniques.
- Build, communicate and coach employees on company information security policies.
- Manage and ensure compliance with security and privacy requirements, and regulations including but not limited to Privacy Shield and PCI DSS.
- Responsible for assessing all security and privacy related contractual agreements with existing and new business partners.
- Lead risk assessment and report to internal stakeholders on third-party providers' adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study.
- 12 months of experience with each of the following Linux, Windows and OS X security best practices.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation