Location: Charleston, SC
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Entry/ Mid-Level
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
As a Software Engineer you will play a key role in building, testing, and delivering our portfolio of products. You will work as part of an Agile team consisting of Product Managers, Software Designers, other Software Engineers and our Quality Assurance Engineers to build new features and enhance existing ones.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Write elegant code you can be proud of that adheres to our coding standards
- Collaborate with Product Management and Design in the planning stages of solution design
- Participate in technical design efforts, ensuring system design meets our scalability and performance requirements
- Participate in code reviews and technical trainings
- Coordinate across team disciplines to ensure the best solution is built, tested, and shipped
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of programming experience writing clean, quality, and readable code
- A minimum of entry level experience with the .Net framework (C#)
- Experience working with RESTful Services/APIs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts to build superior software products
- Experience with Microsoft’s Azure would be a plus
Education and Experience
Required: BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.