Senior Account Manager
Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Client Support Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Senior Account Manager serves as the central liaison between YourCause and our clients. In many ways, this person is an extension of the client’s team within the YourCause office. The Senior Account Manager communicates and works with multiple teams including development, product, and customer service. She or he also collaborates with the processing team to ensure successful maintenance of the client’s selected products. In addition, the Senior Account Manager works in tandem with the implementation manager to ensure a successful launch for new clients.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Manage and resolve escalated client issues
- Operate as the primary point of contact for clients
- Track and report on client KPI’s
- Manage customer service
- Perform QA testing
- Liaise with internal teams (finance, processing, product)
- Drive ongoing and measurable improvements to the client experience
- Manage projects and programs related to improving service delivery to clients
- A winning attitude
- A track record of a strong customer focus
- Experience in Client Retention/Account Management
- Experience in working with cross-departmental teams
- Ability to skillfully prioritize and manage projects and issues
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management
- A passion for helping others
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.