Technical Project Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who brings exceptional facilitation and servant leadership skills with a strong grasp of agile techniques and principles while being equally adept with IT concepts. This forward-thinking individual will work with a team of Project Managers and Product Owners on multiple SaaS based projects.
- Leading technical brainstorming sessions to build SaaS solutions
- Ability to design and generate workflows to aid development
- Communicating the technical vision to the business divisions
- Responsible for facilitating all sprint ceremonies within team
- Monitor and Document KPIs associated to the development cycles
- Coach the team on agile principles
- 1-2 years of practical experience with medium to large Scrum/ Kanban teams
- Previous experience working with fast-paced engineering teams
- Previous experience with task management tools like JIRA
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent Project Management Experience
- Strong leadership abilities applied through servant leadership
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and business writing skills
- The ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- SaaS based project(s) experience
- PMI-ACP, CSM certification
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation
YourCause, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not and will not discriminate in hiring, employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Our hiring procedure and practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the United States in compliance with federal law.