Technical Project Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who brings exceptional facilitation and servant leadership skills with a strong grasp of agile techniques and principles while being equally adept with IT concepts. This forward-thinking individual will work with a team of Project Managers and Product Owners on multiple SaaS based projects.
- Leading technical brainstorming sessions to build SaaS solutions
- Ability to design and generate workflows to aid development
- Communicating the technical vision to the business divisions
- Responsible for facilitating all sprint ceremonies within team
- Monitor and Document KPIs associated to the development cycles
- Coach the team on agile principles
- 1-2 years of practical experience with medium to large Scrum/ Kanban teams
- Previous experience working with fast-paced engineering teams
- Previous experience with task management tools like JIRA
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent Project Management Experience
- Strong leadership abilities applied through servant leadership
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar and business writing skills
- The ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- SaaS based project(s) experience
- PMI-ACP, CSM certification
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation