Location: Plano, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Build data pipeline solutions on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Redshift
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions
- Build high interactive data driven reports using Tableau or any BI tool
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Focus massively on delivering with speed and quality
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in a SCRUM Agile environment
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of experience architecting, leading and delivering enterprise-class solutions and building data pipelines using Kafka and Spark on top Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Experience must include any experience in the following: working with NoSQL databases; working with stream processing framework like Spark or Storm on top of Kafka; building cloud base data application on AWS or Azure; Microsoft SQL Server; Tableau; AWS Redshift; and Microsoft SSIS.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation