Location: Plano, Texas
Department: Finance & Operations Department
Employment Type: Full-Time
At YourCause, we are making a massive impact on the world by connecting corporations and their employees to the causes they care about. We partner with socially-minded corporations and provide them with a platform to drive global change through collective impact. Our clients are some of the brands you know and love, and we’re looking for a few like-minded people to help us grow the Global Good Network.
Our employees are passionate about doing good and making a difference, while innovating a new technology industry.
Assist CFO with accounting activities to support the growth and success of YourCause, LLC. This position reports to the CFO.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all key aspects of day-to-day and monthly accounting processes, to include:
- Accounts receivable:
- Manage client invoices and collections.
- Maintain tracking of all client revenues (deferred and current revenues) in the accounting system.
- Accounts payable:
- Execute purchasing and bill paying activities.
- Ensure all expense transactions are accurately entered into the accounting system.
- Accounts receivable:
- Oversee monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support building and reporting financial statements and other management financial reporting dashboards.
- Assist and as necessary manage the annual audit; respond to and support external auditors’ inquiries.
- Support the tracking and payment of all company government tax requirements.
- Remain current on trends and developments in financial GAAP accounting, suggesting new processes and techniques when possible, to benefit the company.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills, results orientation, and the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in keying and reviewing data.
- Strong analytical ability, and some experience with accounts receivable, payable and/or corporate accounting processes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting required.
YourCause, LLC is a SaaS provider of corporate solutions for employee engagement tools within the corporate social responsibility (CSR) niche through its tool CSRconnect. The platform now supports over 2 million employees. YourCause provides users with a diverse set of online tools that allow them the ability to showcase their cause, respond to a disaster, fundraise or volunteer for a non-profit, or use the tools provided to promote their cause to family, friends, and co-workers.
What to expect at YourCause
- A fast moving, technology-first organization with a ‘scrappy’ mentality
- We work hard. We play hard
- An entrepreneurial spirit baked into our culture
- An open, collaborative environment and office layout
- Fun stuff: ping-pong tables, company lunches, comfortable lounge area, gym, etc.
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Full benefits including: health insurance, 401k, flexible vacation